Recently we announced a new suite of courses for those teachers keen to use rehearsal-based approaches to teach Shakespeare.
We have three courses that will offer you support and progression, whatever your start point, and lead to RSC certification.
More information about the courses can be found here.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN 2017
- Teaching Julius Caesar at KS2, for Primary School teachers, 10 October 2017
- Teaching Twelfth Night at KS2, for KS1 and KS2 teachers, 8 November 2017
- Teaching Twelfth Night at KS3 and KS4, for Secondary English and Drama teachers, 10 November 2017
- Teaching Theatre Skills, for those teaching Drama and Theatre to 16-18 year olds, 17 and 18 November 2017
- Voice and Text Two Day Course, for any Drama, Performing Arts or English teachers, 1 and 2 December 2017