We love to hear from our followers, subscribers, and viewers online – via social media, email or at our online events. Here are our guidelines for being part of our online community.
We want to ensure everyone can engage with us online, provide feedback and discuss the joy of theatre and beyond.
Our Acceptable Use Policy contains more information about accessing our website and other online services.
Any accounts or comments that go against our community guidelines will be banned, blocked or removed.
This includes – but is not limited to – the following:
- Keep comments polite and respect other members of the RSC community.
- Keep comments relevant to the original post.
- Protect privacy.
- Post comments which are obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory. We won’t tolerate discrimination based on race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Post defamatory comments, harass or threaten others.
- Post comments promoting a product, business or service, or spam.
- Disclose personal information or confidential data.
- Infringe copyright or others’ intellectual property.
- Be deceptive or impersonate someone else.
Monitoring and contact hours
We monitor our channels within the working week and respond to messages Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm. We aim to respond to enquiries as soon as we can, but this may not be immediately.
You can reach our Box Office team Monday to Friday 12 midday to 6pm on 01789 331111 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find us on: TikTok, Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Threads.