We're looking forward to welcoming you to our theatre. You can find out what to expect in the What to expect section.
If you have questions or queries our front of house team are here to help you.
If it's your first trip to the theatre here are some useful things for you to know:
- We ask everyone to switch off their phone once they enter the auditorium so that no one gets disturbed during the performance.
- Photography is not permitted in the auditorium because it infringes copyright and is disruptive to the actors and other people in the audience.
- If you arrive late or you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat. The ushers will assist you in this. We'll do our best to get you into the auditorium as quickly as we can.
- There is no dress code for attending a performance. We just recommend you wear something comfortable.
- You are welcome to take alcoholic and cold soft drinks into the auditorium with you, in plastic containers available at the bar. But hot drinks have to stay outside the auditorium so that there are no accidents.
- To avoid a queue at the interval, you can order drinks before the show.