Stay on after the show and talk to members of the acting company at these regular, free events.
Want to find out more about the performance you've just seen? Then join us at our regular post show talk events. Simply stay on after the show for this discussion with members of the acting company where you get the chance to ask the questions.
It's an informal way of finding out more about the production, the actor's process and what it's like to work at the RSC.
Post Show Talks take place onstage in the theatre auditorium after the performance, and are free with your show ticket. See below for the performances which will be followed by a Post Show Talk.
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, AUTUMN/WINTER 2018-19
Trying It On, The Other Place - Saturday 20 October
- Tamburlaine, Swan Theatre - Monday 22 October
- Tartuffe, Swan Theatre - Monday 5 November
- Troilus and Cressida, Royal Shakespeare Theatre - Friday 9 November
- A Christmas Carol, Royal Shakespeare Theatre - Friday 18 January 2019 (BSL Interpreted)
- Timon of Athens, Swan Theatre - Thursday 7 February
- Tartuffe, Swan Theatre - Tuesday 19 February (BSL Interpreted)
Barbican, Autumn/Winter 2018-19
- Romeo and Juliet, Barbican Theatre, Wednesday 28 November 2018 (BSL Interpreted)
- The Merry Wives of Windsor, Barbican Theatre, Wednesday 2 January 2019
- Macbeth, Barbican Theatre, Tuesday 8 January
Stratford-upon-Avon, Summer 2019
- Kunene and the King, Swan Theatre, Thursday 11 April
- The Taming of the Shrew, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Wednesday 24 April
- As You Like It, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Monday 20 May
- Venice Preserved, Swan Theatre, Monday 15 July
- The Provoked Wife, Swan Theatre, Tuesday 23 July (BSL Interpreted)
- Measure for Measure, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Wednesday 7 August
- The Provoked Wife, Swan Theatre, Tuesday 13 August
- The Taming of the Shrew, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Wednesday 21 August (BSL Interpreted)