Terms and Conditions for booking work with our Learning Department
By attending a workshop, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- All students should wear loose, comfortable clothing and soft-soled shoes with a closed toe.
- Students should bring water (there is a water cooler to refill bottles).
- Please arrive at Clore Learning Centre 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time.
- We encourage all accompanying staff members to participate in the workshops.
- Our child protection policy recommends that students who are under 18 must be accompanied by a ratio of one adult to ten young people.
- There must be accompanying adults present in every session at all times.
- Accompanying adults must provide medical or First Aid provision for all students, including the means to administer specialised care for those with specific medical needs.
Payment, Postponement and Cancellation
Payment is due 28 days before your booking commencement date.
In the event that you need to cancel the booking, we reserve the right to charge cancellation fees as follows: Full fees will be refunded for cancellations made more than 28 days before your booking start date. In the event of a cancellation made less than 28 days before your booking start date, 50% of the fee will be non-refundable.
If your cancellation is made 14 days or less before your booking start date, 100% of the fee will be non-refundable.
You’re welcome to postpone your booking rather than cancel. However, please note that any postponement of a workshop made within 28 days’ of the booking start date will incur cancellation fees as above.
There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel the Workshop. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the fee that you have paid to us and we will make every effort to provide you with such refund within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
To notify us of any change to your booking, including cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.