Open daily in Stratford-upon-Avon
Take a magical journey through 100 years of theatre-making in Stratford-upon-Avon. On display are stunning costumes and props from our archives as well as a rare copy of Shakespeare's first folio.
Get hands-on with our interactive exhibits:
- Director’s ‘desk’ – discover the inspiration behind some of our most acclaimed shows
- Play Hamlet alongside actor Ewart James Walters, using state-of-the-art gaming technology
- Magic Costume Mirror – try on virtual costumes from our collection and take a photo
- Discover gory details of theatre-making through the A-Z of Shakespeare’s secrets and stories
The exhibition starts on the ground floor of the Swan Theatre, by the entrance to the Swan Cafe, and continues up to the floor above.
PRICES AND BOOKING
Tickets are available as an annual pass, valid for 12 months from the date of your first visit - you can visit the exhibition as many times you like in those 12 months.
- £8.50 adult, £4.25 child
- £4.25 for disabled people - if you require the services of a companion their ticket is also £4.25
- £5 for 16-25 year olds - not available online
- Under fives are free
- All kids go free on Sundays, and in the Warwickshire school holidays - not available online