RSC Full Membership costs £40 (UK) or £65 (Overseas) and offers members a number of benefits including Priority Booking and regular Members' News.
Full Membership benefits
- Advance information and exclusive Priority Booking - up to four weeks before public booking opens
- Dedicated hotline to the RSC Box Office
- Regular Members' Newsletters with all the latest RSC news including new productions, casting updates and special offers - view a recent newsletter
- Special ticket offers (e.g. save £20 on two top price tickets in
- No ticket exchange or resale fees (£2 for non members)*
- Regular Members' email updates
- Exclusive access to the Members Room on the website - including special offers. Current special offers include £10 off English Heritage membership and 2 for 1 entry to a wide range of National Trust properties, Shakespeare's Birthplace Trust and Warwick Castle.
- 10% discount on food and drink at RSC cafes and bars, the Rooftop Restaurant (including pre-theatre menu) RSC Short Breaks and the RSC Shop and Mail Order*
- £1 ticket for the Tower (non-Members £2.50)*
- Full Overseas Membership also includes programmes from selected RSC productions
Alternatively you can call the RSC Membership office on 01789 403440 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm).
*Conditions apply - Discount in the Rooftop Restaurant is offered to the RSC Member plus one guest and is valid seven days a week. Pre-theatre dining runs from 2 hours before the earliest performance in either auditorium. Full details of all Membership benefit terms and conditions will be sent with your RSC Membership pack.