RSC Full Membership costs £40 (UK) or £65 (Overseas) and offers members a number of benefits including Priority Booking and regular Members' News.
New for 2015, Full Members can now access Family benefits as well as all the benefits listed below.
Full Membership benefits
- Advance information and exclusive Priority Booking - up to four weeks before public booking opens
- Dedicated hotline to the RSC Box Office
- Regular Members' Newsletters with all the latest RSC news including new productions, casting updates and special offers - view a recent newsletter
- Special ticket offers (e.g. save £20 on two top price tickets in
- No ticket exchange or resale fees (£2 for non-Members)*
- Regular Members' email updates
- Exclusive access to the Members Room on the website - including special offers.
- 10% discount on food and drink at RSC cafes and bars, the Rooftop Restaurant (including pre-theatre menu) RSC Short Breaks and the RSC Shop and Mail Order*
- £1 ticket for the Tower (non-Members £2.50)*
- Full Overseas Membership also includes programmes from selected RSC productions
Alternatively you can call the RSC Membership office on 01789 403440 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm).
*Conditions apply - Discount in the Rooftop Restaurant is offered to the RSC Member plus one guest and is valid seven days a week. Pre-theatre dining runs from 2 hours before the earliest performance in either auditorium. Full details of all Membership benefit terms and conditions will be sent with your RSC Membership pack.