RSC Associate Membership costs £18 in the UK or £30 for Overseas Members. Members' benefits include Priority Booking and regular Members' News.
Associate Membership benefits
- Advance information and exclusive Priority Booking - up to two weeks before public booking opens
- Dedicated hotline to the RSC Box Office
- Regular Members' Newsletters with all the latest RSC news including new productions, casting updates and special offers - view a recent newsletter
- No ticket exchange or resale fees (£2 for non members)*
- Regular Members' email updates
- Exclusive access to the Members Room on the website - including special offers.
- 10% discount on all food and drink at RSC cafes and bars, the Rooftop Restaurant and Bar (excluding pre-theatre menu) and RSC Short Breaks*
- £1 ticket for the Tower* (non-Members £2.50)
Alternatively you can call the RSC Membership Office on 01789 403440 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm).
*Conditions apply - Discount in the Rooftop Restaurant is offered to the RSC Member plus one guest and is valid seven days a week. Pre-theatre dining runs from 2 hours before the earliest performance in either auditorium. Full details of all Membership benefit terms and conditions will be sent with your RSC Membership pack.