Music by Ilona Sekacz from the 2016 Royal Shakespeare Theatre production directed by Gregory Doran.
2) 'Meantime we shall express our darker purpose...' (Speech Act I Scene I King Lear - Antony Sher)
3) 'These late eclipses in the sun and moon portend no good to us:' (Speech & music Act I Scene II Earl of Gloucester - David Troughton)
4) 'No, I will be the pattern of all patience: I will say nothing.' (Speech & music Act III Scene II King Lear, Earl of Kent & Fool - Antony Sher, Antony Byrne & Graham Turner)
5) 'When we our betters see bearing our woes...' (Speech & Music Act III Scene VI Edgar - Oliver Johnstone)
6) 'Come on, sir; here's the place. Stand still' (Speech & Music Act IV Scene VI Edgar - Oliver Johnstone)
7) 'O, let me kiss that hand!' (Speech Act IV SceneVI King Lear & Earl of Gloucester - Antony Sher & David Troughton)
Music by Michael Tubbs from the 1974 The Other Place production directed by Buzz Goodbody
9) 'The King is coming'
10) 'Love, and be silent'
11) 'We must do something, and i' th'heat'
12) 'Louder the music'
13) The Battle
14) 'Trumpets, speak!'
15) 'I'll speak a prophecy ere I go:' (Speech Act II Scene II Fool - Graham Turner)
Music Director Jan Winstone
Bass Baritone Tom Hunt
Bass Baritone/Percussion Lewis Jones
Tuba/Cimbasso/Bass Trumpet Ian Foster
Horns Mark Smith
Percussion James Jones
Keyboard/Percussion Jan Winstone
Music Director Bruce O'Neil
Trumpet Chris Storr
Percussion/Dulcimer James Jones
Percussion Tom Peverelle
Autoharp Bruce O'Neil