Music by Nigel Hess from the 2014 RSC production directed by Christopher Luscombe.
1) So Well I Love Thee (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Peter McGovern)
THE LOVE POEMS - Act IV SCENE III (Nigel Hess)
2) So sweet a kiss....(Ferdinand - Sam Alexander)
3) Did not the heavenly rhetoric of thine eye... (Longaville - William Belchamers)
4) On a day - alack the day!... (Dumaine - Tunji Kasim)
5) Entr'acte (Nigel Hess)
6) Have at you, then, affection's men at arms.... (Speech Act IV Scene III Berowne - Edward Bennett)
7) The Russians (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Peter McGovern with Sam Alexander, William Belchambers, Edward Bennett, Tunji Kasim & Roderick Smith)
8) The Nine Worthies (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Nick Haverson, John Hodgkinson, David Horovitch, Peter McGovern, Thomas Wheatley & Company. Barbershop quartet: Peter Basham, Oliver Lynes, Chris Nayak, Harry Waller)
9) Oft have I heard of you, my Lord Berowne...(Speech Act V Scene II Roasline & Berowne - Michelle Terry & Edward Bennett)
10) When Daisies Pied (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Emma Manton, Peter McGovern & Company)
Music by Raymond Leppard from the 1956 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre production directed by Peter Hall.
12) Act 1 Prelude (Raymond Leppard)
13) Entrance of Princess (Raymond Leppard, Mezzo Soprano: Anna Blount)
14) When Daisies Pied (Raymond Leppard, Soprano: Helena Raeburn)
Bonus track: from the 1993 RSC production directed by Ian Judge
15) The Tears that Swell in Me* (Nigel Hess, Tenor: Andrew Busher Baritone: Michael Dore
*Performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from The Food of Love CD published by Myra Music Ltd.