This exciting new series, produced in partnership with Oxford University Press, is designed to introduce students to Shakespeare's plays. The Teacher Guides support teachers in delivering each play through clear explanations of the RSC active approach, practical classroom-management tips and page-specific links to the activities in the play editions.
• Designed to engage and inspire students in their early encounters with Shakespeare's plays
• Uses the established and trusted RSC active approaches
• Vibrant and extensive RSC performance photographs to enhance understanding and engage students
• Includes page summaries, glosses, key terms, contextual information and activities
• Engages through a full-colour design with a clear and accessible layout
• Aims to establish connections with the written texts and the plays in performance
• Supportive Teacher Guide helps deliver the activities with confidence
Watch a film about the RSC School Shakespeare series:
Suitable for Teachers of English.