This exciting new series, produced in partnership with Oxford University Press, is designed to introduce students to Shakespeare's plays. Using trusted and established RSC approaches and vibrant RSC performance photographs, the series brings Shakespeare's plays to life in the classroom and establishes a deeper understanding and lasting appreciation of his work.
• Designed to engage and inspire students in their early encounters with Shakespeare's plays
• Uses the established and trusted RSC active approaches
• Vibrant and extensive RSC performance photographs to enhance understanding and engage students
• Includes page summaries, glosses, key terms, contextual information and activities
• Engages through a full-colour design with a clear and accessible layout
• Aims to establish connections with the written texts and the plays in performance
Watch a film about the RSC School Shakespeare series:
Suitable for Students and Teachers of English.