You can make this Twelfth Night inspired Cocktail at home or pop in to our Cocktail Bar at the RSC and enjoy having one of our bartenders make it for you.
Dash of apple juice
Dash of orange juice
Dash of cinnamon syrup
1 star anise
A cocktail shaker and strainer
A martini glass
- First fill your martini glass with cubed ice.
- Fill other glass with cubed ice then pour in the gin, merlot, cointreau, cinnamon syrup, apple juice, orange juice and cloves.
- Shake well and empty your martini glass.
- Pour into the martini glass through a strainer.
- Garnish the drink with a star anise and enjoy!