Whether you love or loathe Christmas, we've got you covered this December.
Catch a show in Stratford
We have three fantastic productions playing in Stratford-upon-Avon this month:
- See our family-friendly musical The Boy in the Dress in the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Head to the Swan for King John, Eleanor Rhode's vision of a nation in turmoil
- Discover a world of priceless treasures in A Museum in Baghdad, also playing at the Swan Theatre
Say goodbye to 2019 in style
Book a table in our Rooftop Restaurant for New Year's Eve and enjoy a delicious three or four course menu with a Champagne cocktail.You can keep the party going after you've eaten, as the bar will stay open until the very early hours of 2020...
Sort out your Christmas shopping
Whether you're buying for your nearest and dearest or just need something for your awkward Secret Santa, you'll find what you're looking for at the RSC shop. Get some inspiration from our gift guide then head across in person or have a browse online to get Christmas all wrapped up.
Get closer to the world of theatre with a tour
We have a range of one-hour tours to give you a taste of what happens behind the scenes at the RSC. Find out about the history of our theatres and how shows go from page to stage, before getting a bird's eye view of Stratford from the top of the tower.
Drop in to The Other Place for free family fun
Come along to Second Saturday on 14 December for free arts, crafts and activities inspired by Shakespeare and theatre making. There's no need to book: just head over between 1-3pm and get stuck in.
Celebrate the joy of being you at our exhibition
Visit the PACCAR Room in the Royal Shakespeare Theatre for Rules Don't Apply, a lively and fun exhibition full of activities inspired by The Boy in the Dress. Make a friendship bracelet, play table football, and definitely press the disco button...
Take a trip to the capital
London plays host to five RSC shows this month:
- There are just a few more days to see #WeAreArrested at the Arcola Theatre before it finishes on 7 December
- As You Like It, The Taming of the Shrew and Measure for Measure carry on their run at the Barbican
- The multi-award winning Matilda The Musical continues at the Cambridge Theatre