We can't wait to welcome you back to our beautiful Rooftop Restaurant.
We're reopening our Rooftop Restaurant to diners from Tuesday 13 July. You can enjoy a delicious two or three course pre-theatre meal on the third floor of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, with views across Stratford-upon-Avon.
Then step outside to watch our new production of The Comedy of Errors in the Lydia & Manfred Gorvy Garden Theatre, which opens the same day, playing until 26 September.
Tables are available from Tuesdays to Sundays. You don't have to book theatre tickets to enjoy a meal at the Rooftop Restaurant, but we know you'll have a fantastic evening if you combine our delicious food with a trip to the Garden Theatre, and we are currently only taking bookings for pre-theatre times.
There are some changes to service in our Rooftop Restaurant. We ask all of our customers to please:
- Pre-book your table - walk-ins can't be guaranteed
- Don't come to the restaurant if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
- Sign in for Test and Trace when you arrive - you can do this on the NHS App or via a member of staff
- Wear a face mask when not seated at your table, unless you are exempt, and please observe social distancing
- Don't rearrange chairs or tables - the space has been set up to allow for social distancing
- Follow the marked one-way routes, and stay at your table apart from when visiting the toilets - there may be a short wait as our toilets will be one-in-one-out
- Pay by card - we can't accept cash at this time
For full details of opening hours and menus at the Rooftop Restaurant, please visit our dedicated page.
Ready to make your table reservation?