Working as a chef in our catering team, you will be situated in our modern production kitchen with state of the art facilities.
All of our food is made from scratch so you can really use your skills and passion to create delicious and high-quality meals. Our menu is ever changing and varied; in our Chef de Partie role, you can get your creative juices flowing as you will be creating new and innovative food offers throughout the year.
You will be working within our large, friendly and diverse team. Because of the size of our team and the scope of our dining here at the RSC, career progression is encouraged and many of our team have been promoted throughout their career.
You will be working roughly 30+ hours per week, on a variable hours contract. There are no split-shifts and there is some flexibility when you work - we believe this is key for you to have a work-life balance.
Did you know we have..?
- 2 restaurants
- 2 kitchens
- 8 bars
- 120 catering team members
- 77,032 guests served in the Rooftop Restaurant in 2016 alone
Why work as an RSC chef?
- Cook dishes from scratch – not a microwave meal in sight!
- Work with state of the art kitchen facilities
- Receive a share of the tips
- Use only high-quality and seasonal ingredients
- Uniform is provided and laundered
- Have access to childcare vouchers
- Receive a free ticket to every RSC show
- Be part of a large and friendly kitchen team
- Potential career progression
- Access to the RSC nursery
- 70 discounts in businesses in Stratford-upon-Avon ranging from restaurants, hairdressers, retail shops and more
- No split shifts
- According to a recent staff survey, more than half of our participants thought that flexible hours and working with their team-members were the best parts about their job.
If you are interested in working for our Catering team, please email email@example.com