Creativity and Kindness will get us through this
Join us as we collect stories of kindness and generosity with our local community. We want to remember all the little things that have seen us through a difficult year, and to turn this into a joyful artistic celebration in Stratford town centre. So come and visit artist Saadia Hipkiss, who will transform your message of hope and love into beautifully painted rocks to feature in our Kindness Shop.
The Kindness Shop is located in the main square of Bell Court Shopping Centre.
How to take part
Monday 12 – Saturday 17 April and Saturday 24 April
10am – 3pm
The Kindness Shop is now open in line with other non-essential retail. Come and look at the beautiful installation of mandalas (large circular artworks featuring geometric patterns) created by artist Saadia Hipkiss and local people. Continue to share your stories of kindness, help us colour in mandalas and leave your messages of kindness as part of the Kindness Rocks Project.
Saturday 24 April
Stratford Says Thank You!
10am - 3pm
Take a moment to stop and listen to stories and messages of kindness from those that have visited the shop.
Know before you go
- All activities are free
- No booking is required but space is limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and legal limits of group gathering.
- Use our coronavirus NHS QR code or leave us contact details (name and phone number for each household) if you do not want to use the app or do not wish to show in our venue check-in history. Details will be kept safe for 21 days.
- Please wear a mask where possible and use sanitiser at arrival.
- The government advice is to only travel locally where possible.