Read the terms and conditions for our current teacher CPD competition
Free Prize Draw Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the Royal Shakespeare Company and their immediate families and anyone else
professionally connected with the RSC or this draw are not eligible to enter.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person and no purchase is necessary.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged or not
received for whatever reason.
5. The draw will take place on Monday 4 July in Stratford-upon-Avon and the first name randomly selected from all entries that comply with these terms will be the winner.
6. The RSC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is a place on the course Teaching the Tempest at KS1 & KS2 taking place in Stratford-upon-Avon on Friday 18 November from 10am-4pm, or the Voice and Text Masterclass taking place in Stratford-upon-Avon on Friday 25 & Saturday 26 November. No cash alternative is offered and the prize is not transferable. The approximate value of the prize is £165 for the Teaching The Tempest course and £285 for the Voice and Text course.
8. The winner will be responsible for any travel, accommodation or other costs associated with attending the course.
9. The RSC will notify the winner by e‐mail within one week of the draw taking place. To claim
the prize, the winner must reply to their winner’s e‐mail. If you would like to know the
name of the winner, please send an e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw.
11. The personal data you provide will only be used to conduct this prize draw and to contact
12. The promoter of this free prize draw is The Royal Shakespeare Company (registered charity
no. 212481) of Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Waterside, Stratford‐upon‐Avon, Warwickshire