Dive head first into the RSC with this immersive week.
What will happen?
Spend five days in Stratford-upon-Avon gaining insights from actors, practitioners, academics and creative teams as you explore the productions in the Summer 2019 season.
Sessions will include:
- Workshops on As You Like It and The Taming of the Shrew with actors and assistant directors from the current Company
- Casting at the RSC with RSC Director of Casting Hannah Miller
- Joseph Arkley discussing his role as Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew
- Voice and text workshops with RSC Voice Practitioners
- Academic insights from Dr Simon Smith and Dr Erin Sullivan from the University of Birmingham's Shakespeare Institute
Ideal for: Perfect for undergraduates, gap year students or those interested in an in-depth exploration of the plays in performance.
12-16 August 2019, 10-5pm
£300, incl. cost of performance tickets. Excludes accommodation and meals.
To book, call the Education Ticket Hotline on 01789 403434. This line is answered by a specialist education team available from 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday during UK term time.
Please note that this course is only available to people aged from 18-25 years old and proof of age will be required at the first session.