At your service
We're focusing our creative flair on customer service next week. If you're visiting our theatres look out for a few surprises.
It is National Customer Service Week from 7th – 11th October and we are planning lots of activities to celebrate the work of all the people in our teams that help you when you visit us.
A great experience at the theatre isn't just about what happens on the stage. So we want to talk to you about your experience when you come to see us and also show you just how important it is to us that you really enjoy yourself.
What's happening during the week?
- Awards for outstanding customer service. To nominate someone for an award email email@example.com with the name of the person you want to nominate, the reason and your own name.
- A Customer Service Challenge for all our people who usually work behind desks or behind the scenes . We will be setting them a challenge and getting them to come to the theatres to talk to you to complete it.
- Back To The Floor trips for our most senior company members. If you are having a coffee in our café you might find that your table is being cleared by our Executive Director Catherine Mallyon
- Daily newsletter editions of our customer service newsletter Welcome - look out for them around the theatre buildings.
- Customer service stories will be shared throughout the week on our Twitter account. So let us know if you've had a great experience. Or if you work in customer service yourself. We'd love to hear about it. Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to talk to you
We love talking to the people who visit us. So remember, we are always happy to:
- Answer your questions
- Listen to your feedback
- Discuss your experience
- Just have a chat
We look forward to meeting you during National Customer Service Week - and any week.