Ian Ritchie, architect
- The Courtyard Theatre, the RSC’s exciting new venue is the brainchild of the internationally renowned architect Ian Ritchie. Just before the opening of the theatre he gives us some inside knowledge on the project and how he approached the design of the RSC’s newest theatre.
- Read the full interview with Ian
Tom Piper, RSC Associate Designer
- Tom Piper works as the RSC’s Associate Designer. As well as working on numerous productions Tom has also been involved in the development of The Courtyard Theatre, the RSC’s new, temporary theatre.
- Read the full interview with Tom
David Ward, writer
- Writer David Ward has been following the progress of the project over the past months and talks to various members of the Project Team as they create the temporary Courtyard Theatre and move ahead on plans for the transformed Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
Read the full interview with David
Read the follow-up interview