Are you passionate about theatre? Would you like the opportunity to help promote our London season to students at your university in your spare time?
We are looking for five enthusiastic and committed students at London universities to volunteer time to promote our London Season 2012 at The Roundhouse and Noël Coward Theatre, part of the World Shakespeare Festival, to students, friends and social networks.
Key duties include
Promote our London season to students by:
- Distributing posters and leaflets in target areas
- Posting news, information and images on social networking sites including student related pages and groups on Facebook and Twitter
- Sourcing opportunities in student media
- Speaking at student events, such as Drama Society meetings or other arts forums
- Nurture and develop student contacts
- Attend monthly briefing forums
- Maintain regular contact with the London Press and Marketing Assistant to keep up to date with the RSC's London activities, events and promotions and feedback successful promotions
What's in it for you?
- Work experience and practical skills relevant for CVs
- An opportunity to see the plays during the London Season (allocation depending on season availability)
- Exclusive backstage tour (depending on schedule)
- A great opportunity to engage with and contribute to the exciting work of the RSC
How to apply
The 2012 scheme runs from May – October 2012
For an application form and more information, email email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 6 May 2012