Each Corporate Membership level entitles your business to an allocation of credits which can be redeemed for the following RSC experiences:
- Theatre tour for your guests.
- Insight talk for your event.
- Tower trips for your guests at our home in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- one complimentary hire of meeting room or creative space in our theatres in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Workshop with an RSC practitioner at your chosen venue*, examples include: presentations skills with voice and text practitioners; team-building with movement or fight directors; creative workshop with an assistant director.
- Company away day at the RSC for up to 20 guests. Includes use of creative spaces, workshop session with RSC practitioner plus event manager on the day.
- Family day at the RSC for up to 20 guests. Includes family workshop with RSC practitioner, gift bags for children and event manager on the day.
- Invite the cast and creative company to your post-show reception.
- Custom promotional opportunity for one night at the RSC: includes branded programme wraps, the opportunity for product promotion and digital screens and pre-show announcement as performance host.
- Bespoke entertainment at your event*: add a touch of drama to any occasion with entertainment specially tailored to your event from pop-up sonnets to performance extracts from RSC productions.
* Travel expenses and venue hire not included. All benefits are subject to availability.
You can also choose to donate your tickets and credits so that those least likely to access our work can experience Shakespeare in ways that excite, engage and inspire.
To discuss our Corporate Membership Scheme, please contact:
Corporate Fundraising Officer