This resource for Primary and Secondary English/Drama teachers offers practical classroom activities for KS2 and KS3 pupils.
Designed to engage the full range of learning styles, these schemes of work provide teachers with flexible pathways through three of Shakespeare’s most popular plays:
- Romeo and Juliet
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
Download a sample lesson plan from the Toolkit (PDF, 700KB)
Lessons can either be followed in sequence or used individually to boost existing work.
● All activities are linked to the KS2/KS3 Framework objectives.
● An accompanying CD-ROM contains all worksheets as both PDF and Word files which can be adapted for different contexts.
● Features a bank of accessible drama activities with an explanation of how each works.
● Contains structured lessons: starter, main, development and plenary activities that fit a standard lesson time with suggestions for homework tasks.