Did you know?
- We have an amazing collection of over 10,000 items dating from the 17th century to today
- Objects include costume, set designs, props, photographs and visual art
- It was begun by Charles Flower in 1879 as part of the original theatre.
You can explore the collection online by visiting:
- 'Spotlight on Our Collection' featuring a selection of objects curated from our collection linked to past RSC productions
- 'Online resources' to explore the various information databases that are available online.
Our collection brings to life the world of the theatre over 400 years. Stories of often ground breaking performances remind us of developing stagecraft and the careers of actors such as Judi Dench and David Tennant.
If you have any enquiries you can write to us at email@example.com.
Photo: Costume worn by Jeremy Irons as Richard II (1987). Designed by William Dudley.