The activities in this free teachers' pack are inspired by the rehearsal room process and have been created around Nancy Meckler's 2011 production of A Midsummer Night's Dream .
They have been designed with KS3 students in mind, but can be adapted for other ages.
The pack contains:
- Exploring 'Power Games'
- Investigating the characters
- Exploring theatre choices
- Understanding the play’s structure
- Interview with Nancy Meckler (Director)
- Pippa Nixon Interview Transcript (Hippolyta/Titania)