Planning your school visit
We know there are many considerations for teachers who are planning a school trip so these pages will help you make the most of your time at the RSC.
We've compiled a free school visit information pack to welcome you and your students to Stratford-upon-Avon and to help you have the best possible experience with us and with Shakespeare.
In the pack, you'll find:
- Details about your responsibilities and how we can support your visit
- Suggestions for how to best prepare your group for their visit
- A map of Stratford showing coach drop-off and parking as well as all RSC venues
- Some information to help you to find your way around our spaces
- Contact details for additional services that may be of use during your visit
Download School Visit Information Pack (PDF, 440KB) »
More information about risk assessments »
Whether you are watching a performance, taking part in a workshop or just visiting the area, there are plenty of things for your students to do on a school trip to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Find out more about our buildings »
Our home town is full of activities ideal for school groups including bus and walking tours and boating on the River Avon. Alternatively, a visit to any of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust houses will give a historical perspective of life in Shakespeare's time.
For details of school-friendly activities in our area, visit www.heartofengland.co.uk
General information about visiting the RSC: Visit Us »
RSC workshops, conferences and professional development courses for students and teachers are generously supported by THE CLORE DUFFIELD FOUNDATION.