Looking for half term activities to keep your kids entertained? We've got plenty of fun happening in the theatre that will entertain children of all ages.
We've taken our inspiration from our current production of Wendy and Peter Pan.
Workshops include pirate dancing and sword fighting, free craft sessions where you can make your own fairy wings and movement sessions with actors.
Also showing is Misunderstood Monsters, a fast moving spoken word show for children from 4 to 9 years, plus the very best of British food is available in the Rooftop Restaurant.
What's on at half term at the RSC?
• Wendy and Peter Pan will be showing all week an until 2 March 2014
• Misunderstood Monsters suitable for 4 to 9-year-olds ( Friday 21 - Sunday 23 February)
• Sea Shanty singing workshop suitable for all ages 8+ (Monday 17 and Friday 21 February)
• Crafty drop-ins perfect for 3 to 7-year-olds though out the week
• Wendy and Peter Pan active storytelling suitable for 4 to 8-year-olds accompanied by an adult (Tuesday 18 February and Friday 21 February)
• Movement workshop suitable for ages 8+ (Tuesday 18 February and Wednesday 19 February)
• Family workshop – shadow play suitable for ages 8+ who are accompanied by an adult (Wednesday 19 February and Thursday 20 February)
• Pirate sword stage fighting for ages 12+ and 15+ (Thursday 20 February)
• The Lost Boys' lost toys trail all week throughout the theatre
• Tower trips are available to book all week
• Rooftop Restaurant open every day and offering a kids' menu inspired by Wendy and Peter Pan.
For more information visit www.rsc.org.uk/halfterm
To book call box office on 0844 800 1114