Contact and admissions
Contact the Nursery
If you are interested in visiting the nursery, in registering your child for a place, or to request a prospectus, please contact:
Kate Robinson: Head of Nursery
24 Cottage Lane
Tel: 01789 414583
- All initial enquiries are made to Head of Nursery.
- A prospectus and waiting list form will be sent out and an appointment to visit the Nursery can be made.
- To place your child's name on the waiting list please fill in the waiting list form with preferred sessions and start date and return together with the administration fee of £50.00. This fee is non-refundable.
- The waiting list identifies solely an interest in the Nursery. Places are allocated from the list with the following priority: RSC Theatre Employees, Siblings, Date of birth, and Date of received waiting list application.
- Offers and confirmation of a place will be made approximately four months prior to the given preferred start date. Once session times and a start date have been confirmed and committed to by the Nursery, a commitment fee of a £100 will be payable to secure the place. This fee will be refunded from your first invoice. The amount will not be refunded if the place is not taken up.
- Full fees will be charged from the accepted start date or a return to the waiting list. Non-payment of fees will forfeit the place.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate an increase to sessions when needed but cannot be guaranteed and will be allocated on a waiting list basis.
- Standard fees are charged on a minimum 3-hour session or 7 hours if part of the second session is booked.
Further information on nursery policies and terms and conditions are available upon request